Monday, January 10, 2011

My make-up Monday







With everything going on I couldn't do a make-up look. I just couldn't bring myself to sit there. I did a nail look instead. I am just so sad and depressed that I can't even find the right words to describe it. I have dubbed it. "For the Queen"


It's simple. Pick a color you like and paint the whole nail. Next take another color that either compliments or contrast and put that on the corner. Then pick a glitter or white to line the color on the corner.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Babes Mami said...

I have done this occasionally with different colors. Love it!

Jen Sparkles said...

I just couldn't get creative today. Thanks for the comment dear.

Ally said...

Those pretty nails look so difficult to master! Very creative though!

Fourth Grade Nothing

Jen Sparkles said...

Thank you.