Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's finally here!! Simply Kendra!!!!!

Simply Kendra is finally taking orders! Yes, Ladies her site is up and running! It's sooo cute! 
She has a Mardi Gras special going on that is fabulous!!!!

 There are only a few of these specials available so make sure you rush over and get one!

I will include swatches of the colors for you just in case you need a reminder of how great these eye shadows are! They are simply amazing. Super blendable and a wonderful color pay out!





 These are all swatches without primer or anything under them! This way you can see the true color payout and see how wonderful they are!
You can get sample bags for 1 dollar. 3 gram jars are 3 dollars. The 5 gram jars are 5 dollars! Super affordable and super nice! So please bounce on over and take a look!

 Her blog is also amazing. Her ideas are fresh and creative. So make sure you follow her blog.

Follow her on FaceBook

Keep checking for specials and new products. There are more products to come!

2 comments:

EnVii said...

freaking cute... im trying to minimize my online shopping and you girls are making it super hard LMAO

Jen Sparkles said...

Girl, I am putting off my new camera to buy a full set...lol. I will get that after he deploys. He knew I was waiting on this! From the first day I got my samples I have done nothing but fall further in love!