I have finally put to use my newest arrivals. I have mixed them with my shadows made by Simply Kendra!
Here is how I achieved my wonderful sparkly eyes.
1. I applied my UDPP. (Urban Decay Primer Potion) It's a must use item for me!
2. Next I applied Starry's Gel Eyeliner in Neon Pink all over the lid and just above the crease. (You can pick it up on Amazon for about 7.00. I recommend this highly!)
3. I then used "Fluffy Butt" by Simply Kendra over that and blended out the edges.
4. I then applied "Naughty" by Simply Kendra on the outer corner of my eye and through the crease. Then blended that out.
5. I used a shimmery white for the highlight.
6. Over the eyelid I used Eye Kandy's Pink Sprinkles. I simply mixed the sprinkles with the Liquid Sugar and used my finger to apply it. I applied it to just above the crease.
7. I used the Purple from Eye Kandy for the liner on the top.
8. Along the lash line on the bottom I used the Neon Pink Gel Liner again and blended that with "Naughty"
9. I used silver eyeliner for the water line.
10. Curled the lashes and used Volume Mascara. I applied 3 coats.
I apologize for the brows looking horrible as I just had them done today and as you can see I will be making a trip back. They look horrible...lol.
I used the Coastal scents Blush and Contour palette for cheeks. For my lips they are outlined in a bright pink liner and covered with Este Lauder's Icy Pink Lip Gloss.
I hope you enjoy and the video will up as soon as the uploader starts working again!
Enjoy your evening and Be Safe!