Thursday, December 30, 2010

I need a bigger tackle box!

Yes, you read that right! I have outgrown my bathroom space. I am officially taking up all three huge drawers, the complete counter top, and even my dresser. So I now have to find a handy organizer so that I keep the needed items with me at all times. When we travel I already have a bag for shoes, a bag for clothes, a bag for accessories, and a make up kit. Now I just decided I needed another bag for make-up and nails. I can cut out 3 bags with getting a huge make-up box! My husband will be so happy!
In my quest to find the perfect box I stumbled across a couple of deals. OK so I was shopping for make-up! Now I know my initial dealing with ELF was a bad one, but I didn't get exactly what I wanted to. Upon watching a few more ELF reviews I reordered. If I bitch about this order you can shoot me! I wanted to grab the high def powder because I had been literally looking at the NARS powder for an hour. It was a toss up! Spend 3 dollars on something comparable or spend 35 on the real deal? I chose the 3 dollar option. I can't help but think while I saved money I will be kicking my self in the ass and ordering from NARS in 2 weeks. I also realized my eyebrow kit has ran away! So I had to grab one of those which took my to NYX. While I was at NYX I got a pop up from my email telling me I had a Stila email. You all know where I went next! Yes, I had to log into to Stila and order the damn blue smudge pot! Yes, I am a fucking nut job, but seriously I need these things! 
Also, I am going to grab my balls and start uploading the videos to YouTube. I will be linking them to the blog. I am in the process of getting the website up and running so things can be better organized and run smoothly. I just have to remember all the HTML and design shit I have forgotten.
Have a wonderful Thursday and keep looking for the videos.
*Hugs and Kisses*

No comments: