Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sparkling with new polish!

I figured since the kids were playing with their gifts and the hubby is busy playing with his I would make use of mine. Today had its speed bumps. All in all it was a good day despite a few set backs and some minor kid issues. My hubby did a wonderful job shopping for me. He paid attention this year. Honestly he knew 3 things that I love. LSU, Make-up, and nail polish! He has crossed over to the dark side as he puts it! I got a LSU license plate that he put on the truck! That's right.. He put it on HIS truck. Shocking I know! He then picked me up a new hoodie! He paid attention to me wanting a new LSU hoodie!!! I am so happy with that. Now I have my Ohio State and my LSU! My wardrobe is complete. Well, almost! I am so praying for those Jimmy Choo's!!!! I want them so badly! My third gift was a make-up and nail polish set. With none other then purple nail polish!!!! Seriously there is nothing in the set that I will not use at least once.
I set out to create a new design on my nails. Of course I had to use the deep purple, my gold glitter (Seriously I need SPARKLES!), and my new white detail polish! This is what I came up with.

 I still needed to clean up the edges when I took the pictures but I wanted to share my newest creation with you all. I couldn't find my yellow so the gold was the next best thing. Only problem is I have to speed order gold Sprinkles from Eye Candy! While I was doing my nails I came up with a look for my eyes! I am going to try it with the gold eyeshadow I have, but I just don't think it's going to be the same sparkle as my nails.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I know personally my night is going a lot better then my day did.
*Hugs and Kisses*

1 comment:

The Queen said...

to cool.. email me at

thequeen249 at gmail dot com with an email address for you.. I want to invite you to the private blog.. it rocks..socks..