Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ba Fucking Humbug!

With Christmas only like 4 days away I should be a happy go lucky jolly girl! Well that just isn't the fucking case this year. In the span of 4 days everything has fallen apart! Literally! The cats broke the tree, I broke my CHI, I dropped my fave eyeshadow on the floor, lost a contact, broke the damn desktop (which I just fixed), stubbed my two 5 fucking times, and fell down the stairs AGAIN! In the meantime I have 3 screaming happy kids who only want to talk about Santa and the reindeer! I almost told them I killed Santa and they ate the reindeer for dinner last night! Seriously! Santa was at the Shopette today! Yes I got to get pictures of the kids with Santa but I wanted to beat the poor guy dressed as Santa! That's right. Had my kids not been with me I probably would have knocked him out with a gallon of Crown Royal!
Ethan's doctor didn't help much with her wisdom and scheduled testing in Shreveport ( 2 mother fucking hours away) since the doctor she replaced never did it! Yea, great you are doing testing, but damn 2 hours away? It's the closest doctor that can do these tests for children! Seriously, Louisiana needs to fucking work on this shit! Louisiana needs a fucking overhaul and they need to let me do it! I would fire every-fucking-body! Seriously I am not having a great day and well let's just say "Thank God Jen can't get plastic explosives!" Someone shoot me or cancel Christmas! I prefer canceling Christmas! It would be easier.
Oh, it's 3 more days till Christmas! Damn I am taking down the calendars!!!!!! Let's hope tomorrow is a better day!

No comments: