Sunday, January 9, 2011

A fresh new idea!

This Sunday I have chosen to start something new! The idea came to me from the very same woman who is responsible for me starting to blog.
Ange

She yet again has passed a great idea onto me! She joined:



Each week there are a list of items. You then take a photo of each item. (It's completely up to you on how you interpret the word or item.) I have decided that this link up is something that I have to do! I love taking pictures! So here is the list for this week.
1. Me
2.Resolutions
3.Treasured
4.Innocence
5.Primitive

Each week the list changes. Here is my list for this week.

This is me.....

This is the newest photo of me. I had just finished a make-up look inspired by my sister-n-law Cheyenne.

Resolutions 

I have decided that this year I am going to be more organized. This is one of 4 make-up drawers that are in complete chaos. I had everything in boxes, but that didn't work. With the resolution of being more organized not only am I doing my make-up, but all areas of my life. I firmly believe organization with cut down on my stress level.

Treasured


I made my husband and children sit still so I could grab this photo. These are treasures to me. I value them highly. They are my world. My everything. No it's not a fabulous photo. This is a very spontaneous photo. I gave no one a chance to change their clothes or fix their hair.

Innocence


I chose this simple children's toy of the Three Little Pigs. I reminds me of the period in my life when I was innocent and I had no cares or worries. The age when the only things that you have to be concerned with is what time do my cartoons come on and what time dinner is.

Primitive


To me this is both primitive and rustic. I love this table for many qualities. It is hand made, it's raw with no staining, and it's simply perfect. I refuse to stain it. I believe it's meant to be this way. It is topped with a lamp that is just as old and this is my favorite piece of furniture.

I am looking forward to next week. This promises to be an awesome Sunday adventure that challenges my mind as well as my photographic abilities.
If you would like to see next weeks list CLICK HERE!



















13 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

Loved them. This meme is very addicting. I started following it about 2 months ago. I love it.

loved seeing your family. Too cute.

Ashley Sisk said...

Great job with the list and I'm so glad you've linked up - I hope to see you again next week!

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Great resolution. A place for everything and everything in it's' place! I love the pink you've got going on in the sidebars, I have the same...just not as dolled up :)

Jen Sparkles said...

Thank You ALL for the wonderful comments. @ Dreamer I love you!! lol. @ Ashley thanks and I will be back next week.
@Style Thank you so much. I love pink!

Ange said...

We are working on being more organized this year too. The crappy part about it is we are actually cleaning our garage right now.

Well... Jason is; SOMEONE decided to take a break. ;)

Jen Sparkles said...

LOL, breaks are awesome! I am supposed to be doing laundry...lol Thanks for the comment.

Kelly said...

I may have to check this out next week. Nathan's still not feeling well and I've been right with him today feeling just as bad :(

Your kids are adorable mama! :)

Jen Sparkles said...

Thank you Kelly. It's awesome! I am already thinking over the list for next week...lol

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

These are great. That is a cool table!!

Babes Mami said...

Lots of people are wanting to work on organizing things!

Jen Sparkles said...

I am so unorganized its funny. My drawers of clothes and closest are all organized and color coded but season..lol. The rest of my life is a mess.

Unknown said...

I love your blog and blog button so I added it to your new page "blogs that caught my eye" Please stop by and check it out and let your followers know that you have been featured.
http://shhhhhjustbetweenume.blogspot.com/p/blogs-that-caught-my-eye.html

Jen Sparkles said...

Thank You