Friday, January 28, 2011

A king and his royal seat

This week has been full of sick kids, sick mommy, and very sick daddy. I love my husband with every inch of my heart and I can most assure you I would do anything to protect him. This man gives the youngest daughter a load of shit on a daily basis. Yes I said load of shit. Deal! She will sit in the bathroom and play her DS. The girl will sit there for an hour just playing. It's cute. She also sings the minute she steps into the bathroom. She is a one woman show! This evening we were joking around and he went to bathroom. To my surprise in the middle of hearing him singing the poop song he spouted off that he was playing his DS and pooping. In our house humor is a must! If you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at?
My husband is a clown! So much a clown I was allowed to surprise him and share this picture with you!

This is the same man that gave me these wonderful shots.....




Nate I love you! I love you more and more each day. I will never be able to put into words the way I feel about you. I can put it into words, but those words don't even begin to cover my love for you! Each time I see your face walk through the door I fall even more in love with you!

With that being said. My husband is retarded..lmao! 

No comments: