This make-up Monday's theme is purple! Which works perfectly for me since I love purple and I love my Simply Kendra "Naughty Librarian".
Babe Rockin Mami is throwing this wonderful link up! So if this is your kind of thing hop on over and join in the party.
So off we go on the journey to my Purple Passion!
1.I started with Urban Decay Primer Potion. There is nothing like it! I swear by this!
2. I applied the ELF Eye Transformation Palette in the purple undertone shade to the corner of my eye.
3. I then applied the purple NYX Shade Stick to my entire lid and up to the crease. Then blended it up.
4. I used Simply Kendra's "Naughty Librarian" for the outer half of my lid and blended in in towards the corner and up over the shade stick making sure there were no harsh lines.
5. I then applied MAC's Carbon to the outer corner and blended into "Naughty Librarian". I blended it up and into the crease. I went over the edges of the Carbon with "Naughty Librarian"
6.For my highlight I used a shimmery white from MAC. I can't recall the name because everything is faded.
7.I then applied purple liquid liner from Urban Decay on the lash line. I created a small wing and then went into the bottom outer third of the lower lash line.
8.I used "Naughty Librarian" on the bottom lash line and into the corner.
9. I applied Loreal Silver liner to the bottom lash line. This is another Favorite of mine! I can't live without it!
10. I curled my lashes and applied Lash Blast. It was the only Mascara I could find thanks to my girls.
11. I filled in the eyebrows with my NYX Eyebrow palette.
Oh and on the lips... LORAC Tie Dye for Lip Gloss in Berry!
I decided to go darker then I normally do. I hope you like it. Sorry I don't have step by step photo's. My camera is crappy out and I am lucky I have photo's of the finished product. I included two different photos so you could see.
The Pictures aren't the greatest, but it was midnight when I started it...lol