Friday, February 11, 2011

Get a load of this!

So I wake up this morning and I have 2 new followers on my blog. Yea!!! Well, one is a girl who loves make-up and wants the same Sigma brushes I do. The other.... is strange!
I would never have in a million years thought the husband would start blogging! But, he did! He even put my pretty face on his blog.... honestly I think he is using it to get followers since I look better then him. That's just my opinion. If you think I say fuck a lot then you have no clue..... He is an asshole! He needs a jacket that makes him hug himself! The only problem is he is so tiny he gets out of them!
So you should go follow the hubby and be careful with your feelings... they might get hurt!
I love you baby and Welcome to blog land!
Welcome to my other new follower also.

2 comments:

Ange said...

I don't understand how Nate does not like shallow people yet still likes me...

Jen Sparkles said...

He said Whatever Ange...lol You are an acception...lol