Sunday, March 13, 2011

The OxyELITE update Week 1

I am a little late on the update. OK so 3 days late. Shoot me. LOL.
The first week has been nothing short of AWESOME! I am taking 2 pills in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I am supplementing 2 meals with Slim Fast Meal Bars, working out in the morning at the gym, playing Kinect You Shape Fitness in the evening, and drinking a lot of water. The results are CRAZY! As of today (which is 10 after the start) I am down 17 pounds and I am down one pants size. Things are fitting differently and I have so much energy!!! I don't get jitters or nervousness from taking these. I do feel chills and sometimes hot flashes. BUT this is a Thermogenic and it raises your body temp. It appears to work. Tuesday I am starting a 7 day cleanse process. I think I may need to clear out the rest of the sludge that is left from my old eating and drinking habits.
I have gone to the extreme this week so you may not see the results I have seen. As with all diets and supplements results do vary. My friend and her husband started it Friday and I will be comparing their progress with mine so you can see another person's results.
I am so excited it's working and I can't share this wonderful product with my readers. I do not recommend this if you are not used to caffeine and only want to lose like 10 pounds. I believe that would be a bad choice. 
I have taken before shots of my body so that at the end of each cycle I can post before and after. If this keeps up and I will down 5 sizes by summer. Possibly sooner. I am already in better shape so I am going to start running in the mornings ( which will replace the Kinect Fitness game) and hitting the gym at night for strength training. I will start that next week. I am keeping with the initial plan for the following week to see if I can continue with the same progress. I look forward to sharing another update filled with success!

4 comments:

THUNDERCAT said...

THAT'S IT! I'm getting those pills and some slim fast asap! Work it mama! Keep getting your sexy on!

Jen Sparkles said...

Girl, I am trying to. I took today off from working out so I can get things in order for this whole government budget thing. My muscles are actually protesting and I have all this energy...lol

Simply Kendra said...

thats awesome!

Jen Sparkles said...

Thanks Kendra