Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What the hell is wrong?

After a day like yesterday  I can do without anymore shit going wrong! I mean that with the utmost sincerity! After ending up in the ER with what was a mild heart attack I thought I was going to die untill about 6 last night. The doctor at Rapides Regional said there was nothing wrong with my heart. Today I wake up and well my last two fingers on my left hand are still tingling and I am still in a daze. I am attributing that to the 40 pounds I lost rather quickly and the fact that they discovered I am slightly malnurished. Now we all know I was following a killer diet and working out like crazy. That still doesn't explain the damage from yesterday that is still not better. Today they came to the conclusion it might have been a stroke. WTF?! Seriously at 34 I don't need this! I have been super stressed lately and things with Ethan aren't getting better by any means!
The Army deleted our orders to Fort Hood since Fort Hood feels they can't care for Ethan when he gets released! They cut orders for Fort Lewis in Washington and those were deleted! We had orders for Fort Carson in Colorado and guess what.... Yep those are fucking deleted also! I would be more inclined to think the Army hates us, but we are not the only family having these issues! My friend Ange is having issues also! It's not cool when you know you are being sent somewhere, but they don't know where in the hell to send you! My stress level is so fucking high that I know now what caused yesterday!
Can I blame the Army for this? Damn straight I am blaming them! It's all their fucking fault and no one can tell me other wise!
So yea, here we sit waiting to see what post will accept Ethan's EFMP and see where in the hell we will call home next!
On a lighter note... my husband took advantage of my legal drug induced state and I got killer sex! LMAO!
That has been happening more and more lately and I couldn't be happier. I was in a slump. I have been there for about 3 weeks now and I want to jump out of this hole and be happy! I drastically changed the hair and Friday I am buying new clothes so we shall see!!!! 

4 comments:

Ange said...

I really hope we both have orders (permanent orders)by tomorrow. I don't know about you, but I have not slept well since all this shit started!

I am kinda even just at the point that I would like to hear anything, just to be able to hear something!

Jen Sparkles said...

I am right there with you. Anything would be nice. We have decided that if she doesn't tell us anything by noon we are calling the numbers we were given last week. We talked straight to our case manager at branch and they were a big help last week. I am calling Carson today and speaking to the lady that said we could go there and asking her if it was approved. I am tired of going through middle people! I want answers. I know you are in the same situation and this sucks for us! I also wanted you to know that I caught up on your blogs. Sorry things are rough there along with not knowing.

middle child said...

Any real answer as to what was causing all the pain/numbness? Maybe see an ortho guy and get xrays of your neck.

Jen Sparkles said...

Had the neck checked out. They don't know what's wrong. I am still having pains in my chest but the blood pressure is fine =( Having a heart cath done next week. I am scared shitless! Though with family history and my past drug usage they aren't surprised. I think I tweeked something in my back though. I had been lifting weights and I am up to 200 pounds. I tried 250 the day prior. So I guess I get the complete work up on testing this week.