Thursday, May 19, 2011

Finally we get answers!!!!

After dicking us around for about the past month and a half they have finally cut orders!!!! We did have a choice between Fort Meade and Fort Sam Houston. We chose Fort Sam Houston since it is closer to our son! That and it's only like 3 hours from Fort Hood where we wanted to go! So we have orders. I can't say I am thrilled about going there, but it's closer to my son. Everyone has good things to say about it, but I am really nervous. I don't like change. Change scares the ever living piss out of me and throws my life off balance!
While there is plenty of things to do there from what I heard I can't help but worry! I have applied to 4 jobs already and I plan to work. Even if it is McDonalds part time. I am also planning on returning to school. I'll probably go back for nail tech or photography like I wanted. Who knows.
I think the move will be good for us as a family. It's a post neither one of us has been to and there are no memories that include evil people! That is a huge plus. We were told we will have a year stabilization then after that year the Army will decide if we stay there or move somewhere else. I hope they move us quite honestly.
In other news I completed my hair! I finally have it to where I am happy with it. I think! I am thinking there should be more pink, but I don't think that is a good idea since I am planning on working. We shall see. I kinda want to start piercing or tattooing so I might fit in there....lol
I am really happy with the black on the bottom and I love the shade of blonde. My pink is sooo freaking bright. I love it! I may even throw in some purple. Just not sure yet....lol
So this is the moving and life update. Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Simply Kendra said...

love the pink and your feather earrings! xoxo