Friday, April 15, 2011

Fuck You Friday!

This week is full of Fuck Yous! It's been one of those weeks and I am in one of those moods!

FUCK YOU fucking Washington Louisiana traffic office! I overnight payment for a damn ticket and you tell me that you don't have time to get to the post office to pick up your mail! I fucking over nighted it so I could have the receipt TODAY! Not Monday!
FUCK YOU to my fucking hormones that are raging out of control causing fits of anger and aggression!
FUCK YOU to COACH! Yea, I said it! I wanted that fucking purse, but you are out of stock! Screw you! I will get that bitch from the outlet store next week! Hopefully!
FUCK YOU to my Xbox for acting up and making me have the red ring of death! AGAIN!
FUCK YOU to the oil companies! Almost 4 dollars for a gallon of gas is totally not acceptable!
FUCK YOU to the State of Louisiana for your procedures and policies! Seriously, when I get to Texas I am taking defensive drivers course and changing my license to Texas! If I can get it back then!

and last but not least

FUCK YOU to the douchecanoe of an ex-husband who doesn't think the children are his responsibility because he isn't married to their mother! You fuck up my son's head and think it's OK! FUCK YOU Stephen! God will get your ass! I will not waste energy or risk a prison sentence to get justice for my children! Be lucky I am smart enough to think of the consequences before I act on my thoughts! 


Happy Cleavage Day!!!! Take the opportunity today to look at the cleavage you see and appreciate the lovely boobies!!!!! Save the Boobies!!!!! Be safe feel your boobies!!!!!!

No comments: