Sunday, November 13, 2011

Wow, didn't see that coming!

It's been so long since I have blogged on the regular. Things have been all crazy and up in the air. Finally settled in at the new house. Can't say that I love it here. I actually hate it here. Did I mention I hated it here? Every street has drama. Every post has it's share of problems. I just seem to live in the middle of the shit no matter which post we move to. It's like I am a magnet for shit that will go wrong. It's quite funny actually.

I am the type of person that will stop talking to someone if I think they aren't my type of person. I learned my lesson years ago about being someone I am not. I will not be friends with someone that goes against everything I think is right. It's my decision to keep myself surrounded with positive people. Though I am aware that everyone has flaws. EVERYONE.



I have flaws. I do things people think are wrong. I understand that not everyone likes a completely fabulous person. OK, so that is not completely true. I am not completely fabulous, but I am damn close! I love my children and husband very much. I wouldn't dare dream of cheating on him and throwing everything I worked hard on away. I try to do the right thing almost 90% of the time. I think that is a good percentage, but to others they want 100% of the time.

Now that I have rambled on I will sort of get to the point I am making. I have worked hard to be a better person. Anger management was the hardest thing in the world to endure but I have mastered it. I don't believe in going off half cocked anymore. ( I said Cock!) Anyway! I will let things build up to a point where it needs to be addressed. I have grown wiser in my years and know that slapping the stupid out of someone doesn't get you anything but a CHARGE. I think the best quote I saw today was "You can't shake the stupid out of people!" Lord knows I wish I could, but it's not worth it.

Don't mistake my silence for weakness and fear!

I am a woman who has scars. I have been kick while down and kicked people while they were down. I learned from my mistakes and vowed to never repeat them. Life isn't forever! Life isn't easy! We didn't get a manual on how to get out alive because we don't get out of it alive!
If you don't like me that is on you. If you think I have issues then to you maybe I do. I am me. That is all I can ever be. If you think you are better then me GREAT! Everyone should have a high self-esteem. =) If you are talking about me behind my back then kiss my ass while you are there!

Haters make me famous!




No comments: